Monday, April 11, 2011

Just Popping In To Say Hello

These little bags of popcorn are versatile, cheap, and make a lasting impression.  I actually used this bag in part of a marketing blitz for clients when I worked with health care facilities.  I purchased the vanilla flavored popcorn from King Korn.   I requested that it be blue colored so it matched the colors of the company I was working for at the time.  Once bagged, I attached my business card with a ribbon and then wrote on the backside of the card, "Just Popping In To Say Hello!"  The clients loved it and it gave me a great excuse to go meet with them!  Each bag cost less than $0.50 each to make!  Everyone LOVED them!!  My clients always asked for more blue popcorn!

This item can be used on a bigger scale as gifts for loved ones in the hospital or someone that you just haven't seen in a while!

Here is an Easter themed version.

No comments:

Post a Comment